If you would like to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to our email: email@example.com or you can send it via regular mail to: “Attn: GroGuru Careers, 4250 Executive Square #200, La Jolla, CA 92037.” Thank you!
The system test engineer will help with QA testing of the GroGuru System. The GroGuru System consists of end points, base stations and cloud based servers (LPWAN network) as well as ios/Android and web applications. This person is also expected to interface with a team of offshore contractors focused on QA.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the implementation and testing of a LPWAN network.
- Responsible for implementation and testing the ios/Android and Web applications.
- Expertise with the usage of Python for automated testing
- Interface with a team of contractors working on smartphone (ios and Android) and web applications
- Need to ensure delivery on time, cost and quality for the tasks assigned
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in appropriate field of study
- 5+ years of experience as a software test engineer
- Either strong OOP or Functional Programing and modeling skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days of on-site work are Monday through Friday.
No travel is expected.
GroGuru, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.